Do everything, or do nothing - at Maldon Caravan Park
Enjoy the balmy nights with a gourmet BBQ in our camp kitchens equipped with free barbeque, refrigerator, toaster, kettle, table and chairs. Slowly wake up with a breakfast barbie, throw some eggs, bacon and snags, and watch the morning sunrise.
Our amenities are designed to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Amenities blocks have generous showers and toilets. Full laundry facilities with washing machines and dryers, everything you could possibly need for your relaxing holiday.
Fun for everyone, with our powered and unpowered campsites we are your pet friendly caravan park in Maldon * (Conditions apply). Don’t leave your family pet behind, enjoy your holiday so much more.
Go slow or enjoy the sights of Maldon and surrounding areas, this is the holiday just for you, you have left the city behind.
Just down the road from Maldon Caravan Park
In the warm summer months, cool off at the council swimming pool while you laze in the breeze under the trees.
Bring the mountain bikes, for exciting bush trails. For the sporty types, let out some excess energy at the local football oval and tennis courts, all within walking distance from our caravan park.
Just a short walking distance is the township of Maldon. Walk through the neighbourhood streets to see charming miners’ cottages from way back. Visit the town centre, the home of historic buildings and shop fronts that bring you back to the gold rush era. The friendly local shop owners are happy to serve you. Take a wander around the goldfeilds, loooking at the various mines as well as other historic locations.
Ask at the park about Maldon's digital walking tour available on you smart device, for an immersive historic experience of Maldon.
Watch the world go by, with a coffee or tea and scones in the cafes, or a gourmet meal in the restaurant or local pubs featuring produce from our region. Finish off with a local wine or craft beer from the wine bar.
There are weekly steam train rides for the train enthusiasts, running from Maldon to Castlemaine every Sunday and Wednesday. Monthly homemade, home-grown markets in the main centre, guided walking tours, take a picnic on a bush walk to Mt Tarrengower.
- 2 Undercover camp kitchens
- Free use of BBQs, fridges, kettles & toasters
- Coin operated laundry with clothes lines
- Baby change room
- Clean amenities blocks
- Modern sanitary dump point
- Numerous fireplaces
- Lush, manicured grass sites
- Council swimming pool & BMX track adjacent to park entrance
- Walking distance to sports oval, tennis courts and child friendly playground
- Walking distance to town centre
- Take a ride on a steam train at the Victorian Goldfields Railway
- Take in the views at Mount Tarrengower Lookout
- Get crafty at the Maldon Markets
- Step back in time at the Maldon Vintage Machinery Museum
- Indulge your sweet tooth at the Maldon Lolly Shop
- Take a candlelight tour of Carman's Tunnel
- Take home a treasure from the Cascade Print Room
- Take a leisurely stroll down historic Main Street
- Learn more about our fascinating history at the Maldon Museum
- Grab a pie baked in a 150 year old oven from Maldon Historic Bakery
Make Maldon Caravan Park your holiday base!
This is the heart of gold rush country. Explore nearby gold fields and gold mines around Maldon and further afield in the towns of Ballarat, Castlemaine and Bendigo. Visit Sovereign Hill, see what it was like to live during these boom times, or try an underground gold mine tour, complete with inclined tramway ride!
Do everything, or do nothing... at Maldon Caravan Park