Cancellations made prior to 7 days before the scheduled arrival date will be refunded less $20 administration fee or first nights scheduled fee (whichever is the lesser amount).
Cancellations made 7 days or less before the scheduled arrival date will be refunded less the first nights scheduled fee.
There will be no refunds given for early departure.
Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at its discretion.
In the event that persons are evicted from the park due to a breach of the rules and conditions, they will not receive a refund of any fees paid and may be barred from returning to the park. It is management's intention to implement a no tolerance policy in regards to breaches of safety and noise rules within the park. It is the aim of management to develop a clean, friendly park for all to enjoy.
Pets Welcome - Selected Sites only
Excluding selected peak periods (Easter, Maldon Folk Festival (Melbourne Cup Weekend) and other long weekends / peak periods at management discretion (Please call to confirm)), you may now bring the "Fur-kid", family dog or cat to Maldon Caravan Park. Dogs & cats are welcome to stay on a limited number of powered and unpowered camping and caravan sites at management discretion.
Before you arrive, please call our friendly reservations team on 03 5475 2344 to register your dog with your booking.
Pets will be welcomed at the managers’ discretion.
Our pet policy: Of course, rules apply when you bring your pet to the Park.
To make everyone's stay a happy stay at our Holiday Park, we do not allow pets to accompany owners staying in any of our Cabins, as pets are not permitted inside our buildings.
The following rules apply during or pet friendly periods;
- Pets permitted on camp sites only.
- Pets must be kept on leads that are secured or held at all times.
- Droppings must be cleaned up IMMEDIATELY, tied up in a plastic bag and placed in a bin.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum and pets MUST be kept quiet at night and early morning.
- Pets are not to be left in the park without their owners (tied up or otherwise).
- STRICTLY no pets allowed in the park buildings AT ANY TIME - the only exception is Registered Service Dogs.
- Cats are to be secured in your van or tent by dusk and must have a bell on their collar.
- Pet owners agree to accept full liability for any personal injury or damages caused by their pet (directly or indirectly) whilst in the confines of Maldon Caravan Park and agree to pay for any claims of compensation in relation to their pet or pets' activities and actions.
All visitors staying with pets will abide by these conditions at all times whilst in the Park. Management reserves the right to terminate your stay in the event of failure to comply (no refunds).